Machine Learning Engineer with Python DescriptionJob #: 57348
We are currently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with Python to join our team.
Our client is an information and data provider working in Financial industry with headquarters in London, UK.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
QC is an application which is working as a real-time data processor, monitoring the price streams of hundreds of thousands of financial instruments and identifies the price anomalies on the fly. It is built completely from the ground up and is intended to replace existing legacy system used by the customer.
The application is currently is at the early stage, has just passed and MVP phase and the member of Python development team will be able to contribute to its further design and development. It is a rear opportunity to really make a change, contribute personal talent and knowledge to something new, which is built using the most recent technologies – in both Engineering and Data Science areas.
The new team member will be a part of one of two development squads, responsible for developing Python backend, working closely with colleagues from Data Science, Front-End and QA teams.
- Design and implement backend functionality (mainly microservices)
- Work closely with Architect and collaborate with stakeholders in order to prepare the system design Investigate and implement integrations with other customer’s systems used as data sources
- Develop new features in collaboration with Back-end and DevOps teams
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate estimation and planning sessions
- Deliver the code from the development right to production
- Python (Expert)
- Spark / PySpark (Strong)
- Data Science / Machine Learning
- Openness to learning new languages like Kotlin etc
- KAFKA (Expert)
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization