Senior .NET Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53825
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client offers primary research services for clients by connecting them with industry experts through phone consultations and in-person meetings. It serves corporations, hedge funds, media buyers, private equity companies, consulting companies from healthcare, industrial, technology, consumer, and business and financial sectors in the United States and internationally. It leverages the company-built custom software to managing all aspects of the business operations. It has constantly grown and improving the business which requires improvements to used software. New cutting-edge business ideas are being implemented, evaluated and used in production.
As a Senior .Net Software Engineer, you will work with the business and technical side to provide judgment, estimation, implementation and maintenance of the new parts and sub-systems of the application. Solving both business and technical challenges, such as world-level scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, performance, long-running business transaction coordination.
You will work with a team of skilled professionals. Will participate in building robust Microservices-based application, getting experience of developing distributes applications.
Project technologies and tools
- C# / .NET 4.5
- Web API
- Microsoft Azure
- NUnit / XUnit
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Octopus Deploy
- 3+ years of development experience in an Agile team environment
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Web services, REST
- Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5
- Experience in developing concurrent asynchronous applications
- Strong ASP.NET development skills
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOD
- Knowledge of Web API
- Experience in Git
- Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours