EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client creates a global brand deployment platform. Their solution empowers organizations to automate the production and deployment of integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns, quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively, for hundreds of markets, in dozens of languages, while safeguarding valuable brand equity.
It is a new and powerful way to automate the process of successful content customization and deployment for digital, print and video.
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Test Automation Engineer to perform all kinds of testing activities on the project.
- Perform testing of Web application
- Perform testing of Mobile application on iOS and Android
- Create, update and fix automated tests (JS)
- Requirements analysis
- Test documentation creation
- Participate in meetings with a customer
- Review and analysis of automated tests results
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with WebdriverIO, Cucumber
- Basic understanding of GraphQL
- Experience with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Experience with Github
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours