Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) DescriptionJob #: 51939
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Our client’s flagship product is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on-premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in Java/Web technologies. Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components should be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Experience with integration testing
- Experience with writing scripts in SenseTalk for Eggplant and Selenese for Selenium (Java, JS)
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- AWS Knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours