Senior / Middle Android Developer DescriptionJob #: 51573
Currently we are looking for a Senior or Middle Android Developer to work on solutions for enterprise-level clients with our best-in-class engineering and design teams.
Our customer is one of the leaders of the national banking sector and holds a strong competitive position in all segments of the banking services market.
Mobile Practice in the company has been developing for more than 11 years and unites more than 800 engineers from 10 countries, more than 100 mobile projects are being developed in parallel by our engineering teams. Our clients work in various industries around the world: IT, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, retail, media and entertainment, hospitality.
Mobile engineers are working with modern technologies such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity. Our company also provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow, participate in Mobile community meetups, internal trainings, conferences and training programs, e.g. Solution Architecture School, Delivery Management School.
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Design and implement performant solution
- Propose and implement innovative improvements
- Write clean code
- Android development experience of 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Ability to understand and work with someone else's code
- Readiness for teamwork and work on common tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding and ability to apply architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, etc.)
- Experience with Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Android Architecture Components
- Experience with git
- Participate in code review
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- At least Pre-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Jira, confluence
- Experience in writing Unit/UI-tests
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals