Technical Project Manager DescriptionJob #: 51552
Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
You will be an experienced programme manager able to lead a set of software engineering projects.
Responsible for shaping, planning and leading the delivery of technology led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams, leading the client interests and the successful delivery by the software engineering teams.
You will be a confident, pragmatic, agile practitioner, who is able to work with stakeholders and delivery teams who are still developing their agile maturity. This is a senior role that will require a combination of coaching, leadership and management, balancing the ability to keep an eye on detail whilst ensuring progress towards larger business objectives. This role requires both technical competence as well as a firm background in project management.
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company