Senior Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 51462
Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Developer to make our team even stronger.
We are building a compliance and risk management application, which allows to store and track activities, systems, processes, documents or assessments relating to customer’s meeting the requirements of external directives that include regulations, standards and contracts.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be involved in design and creation of a complex web application, which allows to record all the information relating to compliance and risk management. You will be communicating with the customer and UX Designers to clarify business requirements and needs.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a multinational IT company specializing in Internet-related services and solutions. With more than 50,000 employees in 50 different countries, the client offers billions of people across the globe innovative products and services, from e-mail and online document creation to software for mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Design and create a complex web application
- Perform development from conception, user interface, and implementation
- Be involved in a code review process
- Do front-end work
- Improve the UX of the current application
- Be involved in performance improvement and bug fixing
- Collaborate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Collaborate with UX Designers
- Expert level knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- JS Unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
- Understanding of best-practices in designing loosely coupled and reusable UI components with clear responsibilities and encapsulated scopes
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer-facing abilities
- Intermediate (B1) and higher level of English
Nice to have
- Expertise in Polymer material, VanillaJS, Protobuf, LESS/SASS
- End to end testing (Protractor)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted