Big Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 51279
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join our team in Hungary.
Learn more about our Data Practice here.
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Implement and migrate new and existing ETL pipelines from the old infrastructure to the new one
- Write automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- Proficiency with Java / Python / Scala and SQL
- Experience in AWS - including Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, Cloudformation
- Experience in Big Data technologies - including Hadoop Core, Apache HBase, Oozie, MapReduce, Crunch, SolR
- Willingness to cooperate across teams
Nice to have
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs