BI Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 18715
Currently we are looking for a BI Business Analyst for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
The candidate is expected to possess high-level data analysis skills and to be competent to work with various teams and under minimal supervision carrying out all essential data-related tasks.
As a BI Analyst, you will be working in the 40+ professionals distributed team on a project focused on development of software-as-a-service (SaaS) products for insurance companies.
This project is a real opportunity to hone your skills in identifying and fixing data-related issues as well as supporting data needs for complex software applications and processes.
If you strive to enhance your English communication skills due to constant interaction with the customer and level up your business/data analysis abilities – this project is the perfect place for you.
Please note that for this position relocation is supported.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a multinational company, carrying out analytics, information, technology, and data-enabled services. They operate in the financial domain, providing financial, property and consumer analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Organize and conduct business analysis over the period of the project
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements
- Be responsible for obtaining requirements sign-off
- Analyze and profile data sources
- Take part in DWH layers design (together with Dev team/Architect)
- Identify and address data-related issues
- Facilitate UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team
- Work with minimal supervision
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst on BI/DWH projects
- Understanding of Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse principles
- Deep knowledge of SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL is a plus)
- Ability to understand business needs and transform that into business and technical functional requirements documentation
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Scrum, Kanban)
- Scope management and change management experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- English of at least Intermediate+ level
- Analytical thinking
- Possibility to go on business trips
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule